Services at Cutting Edge Integrative Pain Centers in the Michiana Area
Our procedural capabilities come from the forefront of modern pain medicine. We treat a wide variety of different conditions, and we’ll always take the necessary time to determine the exact source of your pain. Pain is rarely definitive, and multiple conditions can often bring about the same symptoms. That’s why our experience is so important — you want a pain specialist who can detect the nuance between different conditions.
Relieving pain caused by many different conditions throughout the body.
Some of the most common conditions we treat include:
- Upper & lower back pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Cervical spinal stenosis
- Occipital neuralgia
- Lumbar radiculopathy (sciatica)
- Cluster headaches
- Piriformis syndrome
Effective treatments ranging from medication to minimally invasive surgery.
Once we determine the source of your pain, we offer many different procedures to restore your mobility and well-being. These include:
- Endoscopic spine surgery (including SI joint fusion)
- Spinal cord stimulation (traditional, high frequency and dorsal root ganglion)
- Advanced regenerative medicine techniques
- Facet rhizotomy (cervical, thoracic and lumbar)
- Neurofeedback and transcranial stimulation
- Transforaminal epidural steroid injection
- Ultrasound-guided joint injections
- Combined electrochemical therapy
- Coolief® cooled radiofrequency ablation
For more information on pain management treatment in Elkhart, Mishawaka or Bremen, Indiana, or to schedule an appointment, call 574-821-4363. You can also schedule an appointment using the form on this page.